How to treat your acne.
What is acne?
Acne is a very common skin condition that causes pimples on the face, neck, shoulders and back. It is believed that acne affects an estimate 9,4% of the global population according to an article done by *Br. J Dermatol.
When the hair follicle becomes dirty and clogged with oil (sebum) and dead skin cells, it then causes acne. Depending on the severity it can lead to scarring.
There are two classifications:
- Non-inflammatory lesions known as comedones i.e. blackheads or whiteheads.
- Inflammatory lesions known as papules and pustules.
Factors that might cause acne:
- Overproduction of sebum on the skin.
- A build-up of bacteria.
- A build-up of dead skin cells can might cause irritation to the hair follicle.
Other factors that might aggravate existing acne:
Active ingredients include:
- Rutin: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory.
- Troxerutin: antioxidant
How can acne be treated?
The treatment of acne is usually very simple. The affected area should be washed with a mild, fragrance free soap twice a day. Moisturisers should be light weight and not heavy, thick creams. A healthy diet will also help to bring balance from the inside. Sufficient water is also recommended.
How can De la Belle help treat your acne?
Our needleless mesotherapy treatment for acne will help to stimulate the micro-circulation. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and it will strengthen the capillaries.