TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Vouchers are issued as a monetary or discounted amount and are valid for 3 years after the date on which it was issued. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be replaced if stolen. No cash balance will be given as change. No voucher may be used to purchase another voucher. Bookings are essential and is subject to availability. At the time of making your booking your voucher will need to be presented. Refer to the below terms and conditions for further details. Vouchers are valid for treatments at the current price. The holder of the voucher will be liable to pay any shortfall on the new price of the treatment on the day of presentation.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Booking in advance is recommended.
- Kindly arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment/s to allow time for your skin consultation.
- Guests are welcome to arrive 60 minutes prior to the scheduled treatment to enjoy the clinic facilities. Guest may also enjoy these facilities after the treatment.
- We kindly request punctuality. Late Arrival will result in a reduction in treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
- Ensure cellular/mobile phones are switched off during treatments.
- De la Belle Beauty and Wellness Clinic will not be held responsible for any theft, damage, loss or misfortune that may occur.
Treatments and Products
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Products purchased are non-refundable.
- All products are subject to availability. Products available from De la Belle Beauty and Wellness Clinic will comply with regulations and safety standards, where required, as applicable in South Africa.
- The images of products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display products accurately, we cannot guarantee that a user’s device will display the product accurately.
- We make every effort to be as accurate as possible with all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website.
- We may change products and services available to reflect changes in relevant laws, technical and regulatory requirements. Furthermore, we reserve the right to withdraw any products and services from our website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the website.
Price and Payments
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We accept payment with Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards. All cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will cancel the order unless you make alternative payment arrangements.
- Prices shown are in Rand R value and include VAT.
- Payments are processed on our behalf by our authorised payment provider using appropriate encryption and security measures. We do not hold any payment or transaction details on our servers or on the website.
- All treatments have a non-exchangeable and non-refundable policy for such service(s) that has already commenced or have been completely rendered.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit must be paid for any and all packages prior to the actual booking date and time. The deposit may be returned to the sole discretion of De la Belle, based on the cancellation time before the commencement of the service booking, which should at least be 14 working days for group bookings.
Cancellation and Refunds – Online Orders
- Only cancellations prior to receiving the products are valid due to COVID-19 regulations.
- Cancellation requests sent before 3pm on weekdays will be processed the same day. Cancellations after this time and on non-working days will be processed the next working day.
- If on delivery you find that products are defective or damaged, you must notify us of the defect within 14 days of the date of delivery, or within a reasonable period of time of discovery if the defect/damage was not readily apparent. We may ask you to return the product to us for inspection, should the defect/damage be caused by external parties, and not that of the client, you may be entitled to a refund.
- All products returned should be sent back with the original packaging unless damaged or defective. Proof of purchase is required for all returns.
- Refunds that are accepted by us will be processed and paid within 30 days, using the original payment details and method.
Cancellation and Lateness – Treatment Services
- In the event of a client arriving late for the booking, the therapist will attempt to provide as many of the treatments as possible in the remaining allocated time.
- A 24-hour notice period is required for cancellation and rescheduling. Should cancellation or rescheduling not be made in time the full treatment fee will apply.
- De la Belle Beauty and Wellness Clinic may cancel a treatment at our sole discretion in the following circumstances:
- Abuse of staff members whilst receiving treatments;
- Failure to disclose information required prior to booking a treatment;
- Failure to complete the liability form
Disclaimer Of Warranties; Limitation Of Liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our products/ services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the products/services will be accurate or reliable.
- Products/services may be removed for indefinite periods of time or cancelled at our sole discretion
- The use of the De la Belle products / services are at your own risk.
- De la Belle Beauty and Wellness Clinic, the directors, employees, affiliates, agents, suppliers, service providers or therapists will not be held liable for any injury, loss, claim, incidents, or consequential damages of any kind.
Skin and Medical Conditions
It is the client’s responsibility to inform the therapist of the below conditions (if relevant) prior to the treatment:
- Medication currently being used
- High blood pressure
- Any heart condition
- Recent surgery
- Eczema or Psoriasis
- Muscle or joint injuries
- Any Allergies
- Mobility Problems,
- Active/Under Active Thyroid
- Skin Diseases/Disorders
- Metal Pins/Plates
- Ear Infections
- Surgery In The Last 3 Months
If you have any of the above medical conditions, there may be a risk or restriction to any of the treatments listed, and you are advised to contact us or your GP prior to booking any treatment.
- We will use the personal data you provide to us to enable us to process your order including taking payment for products and to send you marketing related information, of which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure all personal data remains confidential.